O&M Water Middle East 2013
Welcome to the 2nd O&M Water Middle East conference, the only dedicated conference and exhibition in the Middle East to tackle O&M in water and wastewater treatment and desalination, providing a unique opportunity to discuss and learn about cost-reduction strategies, understand efficient O&M management and explore new technologies to support water O&M.
Contact Sharif de Boer for more information
T: +44 203 463 1098
By attending the conference you will benefit from the shared expertise of industry professionals working as plant managers, private contractors, technicians and engineers. Speakers will be drawn from the top ranks of both the public and private sectors.
At a time when governments around the GCC are heavily investing in water to addressing rising water demands globally, it is crucial for asset owners and contractors to stay up to date with the latest advances in the field in order to inform your organisation’s ongoing O&M strategy.
The 2013 conference will examine the following core issues:
- Optimisation of life-cycle costs
- Management tools to optimise production and performance of water treatment facilities and distribution systems
- The role of developing and retaining qualified O&M personnel
- Privatisation and its role in O&M water’s competitive landscape
- Developing eco-efficient processes in water treatment plants
- Anti-corrosion, chemical treatment and competitive material sourcing
There is currently an urgent need to optimise O&M in the water sector. Strategies to implement new technologies for desalination plants, improve management of wastewater treatment and optimise ageing desalination centres need to be undertaken in the Middle East.
O&M Middle East is designed to equip you with the most up to date knowledge of how to implement O&M strategies to support this demand.